Come and join us today at Preston Pulse, on Preston Flag Market.
While we receive funding from Clinical Commissioning Groups, we do still rely on fundraising and donations to ensure that we can meet the needs of our clients.
If you want to donate to our charity, you can do this easily by visiting our just giving page
Any donations, no matter how large or small are all extremely welcome. Our donations are fed straight back into the charity.
- £6 Could pay for the cost of answering a call to a bereaved person
- £12 could provide helpful leaflets to five bereaved people
- £27 could pay for a face to face session with a bereavement volunteer
- £45 could pay for ongoing training for a bereavement volunteer
- £167 is the average cost of supporting each bereaved person
Alternatively, why not hold an event to raise money for Cruse Lancashire while having fun and raising awareness of the charity? You could:
- Hold a coffee morning – who doesn’t like a brew and a cake.
- Arrange a night in with friends – Get together and have a laugh with games.
- Have a dry month – get friends to sponsor you to go sober
- Hold a BBQ – invite the street and have a great time with your neighbours
- No uniform day – get your school to hang up their uniform for a day and raise money and awareness.
- Take part in a sporting event – run, cycle, walk or swim.
- Host an auction – ask for prize donations and sell them to the highest bidder
For more ideas or to book your own event, contact Michelle on email@example.com or complete the form below.
Remembering loved ones can be a key part of the grieving process for many people. Cruse is proud to be partners with MuchLoved, the charity that allows people to create completely personalised, free tributes to their loved ones. To find out more about how you can create a tribute site, or fundraise in memory for Cruse, please visit the website.
Leaving a legacy
Leaving a gift to Cruse in your will has the power to help people come to terms with the loss of their loved ones. Gifts to Cruse will help us continue supporting bereaved people at a time when they are vulnerable.
There are a number of ways in which you can distribute your estate in your Will. The three commonest forms of bequest, which meet most people's needs are:
Residuary - this simply means what is left over from your estate after all other bequests and debts have been paid. You can also share out the residue in percentages.
Pecuniary - this means a specific sum of money or item.
Specific - this usually refers to a specific item, such as a work of art, ISA or life assurance policy or house.
Please contact us for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01772 431631.
We are the leading bereavement charity in the UK. Our services cover England, Wales and Northern Ireland, and we have a sister charity in Scotland. Bereavement will affect everyone at some point in their lives, which is why our services are available for anyone who has been bereaved no matter how or where the death occurred.
You can support Cruse in your workplace by:
- Nominating us for your
- Arranging an event with your colleagues
- Keeping Cruse collection tins at your office
- Arranging bespoke bereavement training for your staff and management.
Charity of the Year
By nominating Cruse to become Charity of the Year, or sponsoring us, your company will benefit from a partnership that will:
- Make your company stand out as an organisation with a strong commitment to corporate social responsibility
- Encourage your staff to build on their teamwork skills by pulling together to support a worthy cause
- Help a group of vulnerable people who will directly benefit from support.
If people are not able to grieve for their loved ones it can have a knock-on effect in other areas of their lives. We can provide bespoke courses tailored to the specific needs of an organisation, be those to support your own staff or to help those who come into contact with bereaved people in the course of their work. We have a dynamic team of trainers qualified to develop and deliver training to a diverse range of organisations. In all cases, we discuss your organisation's particular needs with you before planning the course and identifying a suitable trainer.